Why Study Cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is an essential skill across industries. Whether working with a business, government agency, or non-profit, security is top of mind for professionals that maintain the IT infrastructure.
growth through 2029
Information Security Analyst salary, national average
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer Network Architects
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
Learn About Average Salaries & Opportunities:
What You’ll Learn
Learn the knowledge necessary to pass the CompTIA Security+ certification and the skills necessary to succeed as an entry-level Cybersecurity expert.
Next start: Classes Start Soon
In this class, learn how to:
- Identify and distinguish between various types of security threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities
- Summarize appropriate applications of security architecture and design
- Apply implementation best practices for security protocols and solutions
- Identify appropriate procedures for security operations and incident response
- Explain the importance of governance, risk, and compliance in cyber security
Every course is taught by industry experts who work in the industry.
How the Certificate is Structured
Take a Course
Complete the 8-week bootcamp.
Earn an Industry Certificate
During this course, you will have the opportunity to earn the CompTIA Security+ certification.
Career Support Services
We will help you develop your resume, cover letter and hone your interview skills to help prepare you for your next move.
Apply your University of Jamestown Accelerated Certificate Towards a Degree
You can choose to apply your certificate as 3 credits towards a bachelor’s degree at the University of Jamestown, as transfer credits to your school of choice, or as continuing education credits. Transfer of the credit will depend on the policies of your chosen institution or professional organization, but we can help.
What Makes the Cybersecurity Certificate Special
Our certificate is unique because it provides:
Courses include two elements:
Read, watch, and listen to the best information to build your foundational knowledge on your own schedule ahead of live sessions.