What was the last big purchase you made? Do you remember why you chose it? Consumers are constantly finding and purchasing products through the efforts of digital marketers. Most excitingly, there are a large number digital marketing jobs and digital marketing salaries reflect this competitive market.
You can be the person behind the scenes empowering companies to market their products and services in the digital age. Digital marketers might describe themselves as creative, storytellers, design-thinkers, social media crazed, videographers, analytical, strategic, and more. If you identify with any of these traits, a job in digital marketing and analytics might just be for you.
Best of all, it won’t take years for you to get a position. UJ Accelerated offers a professional certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics. Complete a course in as little as six weeks and earn your certificate in 20 weeks. Learn why this might be a great career choice for you in this article.
Digital Marketing Salaries and Jobs
Due to the shifts in consumer purchasing behaviors resulting from the pandemic and the general increase in e-commerce, now more than ever is the time to start a career in digital marketing and analytics. In fact, by the year 2029, it is expected that jobs within the Digital Marketing industry will grow by 7-18% according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Let’s Talk Numbers:
- 170,000 – The total number of new jobs expected by 2029 for the four fastest-growing occupations in digital marketing and analytics
- 165,000 – Approximately the total number of jobs posted on LinkedIn in September 2021 for digital marketing roles
- $65,000 – $142,000 – The average annual salary range for the four fastest-growing occupations in digital marketing and analytics
- $5,400 – $11,800 – Monthly salary range
- $33.75 -$73.75 – Hourly salary range
As you can see from the graphic above, the number of high-paying opportunities are vast both now and into the future. Plus, many digital marketers start their own businesses or choose to work freelance.
Digital Marketing Jobs Are Flexible
Whether you are searching for a position in one of the fastest-growing occupations or an entry-level role, with the high-demand skill set of digital marketing and analytics, opportunities abound both locally and remote. Here are just a few of the potential titles you might be able to fill with the digital marketing and analytics skill set.
- Fastest-Growing Occupations
- Market Research Analysts
- Marketing Specialists
- Public Relations Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Common Entry-level Occupations
- SEO Specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Manager
No matter what size company you want to work with, there are opportunities for all levels of digital marketers.
Get Started with a Digital Marketing and Analytics Certificate
Ready to kick off your career in digital marketing and analytics? UJ Accelerated offers a 20-week certificate in digital marketing and analytics.
Digital marketers know how to build an audience and get customers. This certificate is perfect for career transformation and acceleration in a fast-growing field. If you are marketing a business or building your own brand, this certificate will help you tell your story.
Plus, you will receive:
- 12 credits that can be applied towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- HubSpot Marketing Certificate
- Google Analytics Certificate
- Google and Facebook Ad Certificates
- Blueprints and templates to launch your campaigns
It is a perfect time to start a new career or accelerate your current career. Opportunities are growing quickly in digital marketing, so it might just be a rewarding field for you.